Congratulations to Ali for being named Athlete of the Month for April! Don’t let the shirt fool you, he loves burpees…
1. What made you decide to join the Riv?
- I started going to a regular gym 1-2 years before joining the Riv and while I had enough motivation to go there regularly to train strength, I realized I clearly wasn’t in good shape considering mobility and cardio and I missed motivation. So, I decided to try the Riverfront and it was definitely one of the best decisions of my life.
2. How has RIV Athletics helped you reach some of your fitness goals?
- I think the Riv has an amazing coaching staff who are always pushing me to get better. I have lost around 15 pounds since I have joined without eating healthy, which is pretty amazing.
3. What has been your favorite workout? What have you improved on most?
- My favorite workout is any workout that does not have burpees :). Recently, I really liked the “12 days of Christmas” workout. My biggest improvement has been my stamina as I have been able to do multiple workouts in a day.
4. What is your favorite part of the Riv?
- I really look forward to Sunday RivWod classes as they are awesome.